This week, hunters take over the International Arena, and several of the upper- level jumper classes take place at Equestrian Village, home of the Adequan® Global Dressage Festival (13500 South Shore Blvd). The two feature evening classes this week are the $132,000 Rushy Marsh Farm Grand Prix CSI 3* on Friday at Equestrian Village, and the $100,000 WCHR Hunter Spectacular on Saturday night in the International Ring at WEF.
Highlights for WEF 6 (Feb 16-18):
• Friday, 7pm: $132,000 Rushy Marsh Farm Grand Prix CSI 3* (EV). Free general admission with parking fees per car.
• Saturday: $10,000 Hermes Under 25 Welcome (9am on the Derby Field) followed by the $35,000 Hollow Creek 1.50m Jumper Classic (12pm on the Derby Field).
• Saturday 9am-4pm: Area Special Olympic Games (Van Kampen covered arena at Equestrian Village).
• Saturday Night Lights, 6:35pm: $100,000 WCHR Hunter Spectacular (International Ring). International Club Tickets/tables can be purchased from the USHJA. Table-holders will not have access to the International Club without purchasing tickets/tables from the USHJA.
• Sunday: $25,000 Hermès Under 25 Grand Prix (9am, Derby Field) followed by the national $25,000 CP Grand Prix (1pm, Derby Field). Free parking and general admission!
Table-holders will have access to both the International Club and the Global Pavilion all week (the Global Pavilion will be open seating), and live-streaming for the FEI jumper classes and the Hunter Spectacular will be available at www.tv.coth.com. Follow Palm Beach Equestrian Center on social media for daily updates (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat) and join their email list at www.pbiec.coth.com.